A Deep Dive Into Data
On this week’s episode of IMPACTability®, we are joined by Liz Liston, Chief Development Officer at HOPE Atlanta. We’ll look the different aspects of data and get expert tips on what you can do with data and how it can help you. Get ready for a deep dive into data with this week’s episode of IMPACTability®!
- Introductions 0:30
- HOPE Atlanta fundraising backstory 2:18
- How did you grow your database? 4:21
- Why should you collect data? 5:22
- Why nonprofits are behind on data 7:00
- Where do we start with growing our database? 8:33
- What type of data should nonprofits be collecting? 10:13
- Donor management software 12:28
- Conversion strategy 15:27
- Best practices for donor data 17:40
- “People don’t need what we are selling” 19:49
- Technology tips 20:52
- One thing to add to donor collection that you might not be looking or asking for 22:07
- Coaches Corner 23:25
Got a question that you'd like to ask a nonprofit professional? Check out the Coaches Corner in every episode, where our Impact Coaches answer your questions regarding your nonprofit. Email your questions to IMPACTcoaches@IMPACTability.net and listen to next week’s episode to see if your question gets answered!
Engage with other nonprofit professionals by joining our IMPACTability® Facebook community!
Like this episode? Subscribe to our podcast on Apple, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting
Leave a review: Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave us a review.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy