On this week's episode of IMPACTability®, we're joined by special guests Angelique Keys and Robert Paul. Angelique is the Director of Fundraising for Soukup Strategic Solutions, while Robert is a business owner and entrepreneur. These incredibly experienced guests break down everything you need to know about stewardship. Plus, they both offer some amazing tips and tricks to give your stewarding efforts a boost.
Angelique Keys is a gifted fundraiser with over 18 years of experience in a variety of fundraising roles. Robert Paul is a business leader and entrepreneur with 35 years of B-to-B sales experience. He enjoys partnering with nonprofits to help support their missions.
- Introductions 1:30
- What is donor stewardship? 2:20
- Does the level of gift matter? 5:00
- How to offset expensive gift prices 8:07
- Story about stewarding a donor into a larger gift 9:13
- Sponsored by 13:00
- Second Introductions 14:00
- What to keep in mind with stewardship 15:00
- Custom Glasses story 15:30
- Is there a standard gift or is unique better? 19:30
- What do you get the person who has everything? 22:00
Got a question that you'd like to ask a nonprofit professional? Check out the Coaches Corner in every episode, where our Impact Coaches answer your questions regarding your nonprofit. Email your questions to IMPACTCoaches@IMPACTability.net and listen to next week’s episode to see if your question gets answered!
Engage with other nonprofit professionals by joining our IMPACTability® Facebook community!
Leave a review: Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave us a review.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy